POWER DISTRIBUTION BOARD
What is pdb panel?
- Power Distribution Board (PDB panel) is a component of an electrical system that Distributes electrical power into a subsidiary circuit by a circuit breaker and switch fuse unit. Power Distribution Board also is known as the power distribution board panel of the electrical panel. In addition, equipped complete with all types of the required number of air circuit breakers, switch fuse unit, contactor, protective relays, fuses, meters, indicating lamps, push buttons, busbar, etc.
what we are offering?
Additionally, all Power Distribution Board (PDB panel) having undergone pretreatment for Decreasing, Water rinsing & De-rusting/ Phosphating, also all LT panels Painted with Powder Coated or Synthetic enamel as per the requirements. After that, seven tank processes made by the painter. Similarly, Bus Bars / Internal Wiring uniform cross-section and supported by SMC and DMC bases.
- We are making panels with metal clad enclosed and fabricated out of high-quality CRCA sheets.
- We provide busbar According to the air-insulated and made high quality, high conductivity, high strength copper/Aluminium with heat-shrinkable PVC sleeves, and color-coded in red, Yellow, Blue, and Black to identify the three phases and neutral of the system as per relevant IS code.
- Accu Panels is providing the best quality and customized PDB panels with customized solutions as per client requirements.
Firstly, all indoor panels have the protection of IP54 or better even more all outdoor panels have protected with IP65 or better. Secondly, all PCC Panels made by laser cutting CRCA sheet and powder coating with the 7-Tank process.
Standards of Power Distribution Board (PDB panel)
PDB panel are designed as per IS standard IS 8623, IEC 60529. In addition, all switches and the circuit breakers, connectors conformed to IEC 60947, part I, II and III/ IS 60947 part I, II and III.
All the Panels with metal clad, totally enclosed, rigid, floor mounted, air-insulated, cubical type suitable for operation on three-phase / single phase,415 or 230 volts, 50 Hz. The power control center panel has designed for a minimum expected ambient temperature of 45 degrees Celsius. Also 80 percent humidity and dusty weather.
- Residential,Commercial and industrial purposes.
- Cement Industries
- Sugar Industries etc.