INFRASTRUCTURE IN-HOUSE FACILITY FOR HV TEST, MAGGER TEST, PRIMARY INJECTION AND SECONDARY INJECTION TEST
CUTTING AND BENDING MACHINE 7-TANK POWDER COATING
7-Tank Powder coating process equipped with high quality spray gun and heating Oven. After completion of fabrication enclosure of electrical panel Firstly, go to Degreasing Bath and wash with fresh water. Secondly panel cabinet go de-rusting Bath, then after Water Rinse. Thirdly, Phosphating Bath and then Water Rinse. Finally, Passivation Bath then baked in the oven at a temperature of 240 c for half an hour. The oven provides the panel with more durability and also helps in provision of longevity.
CPRI Approved ISO certified Electrical Panel Board Manufacturer
The company is able to deliver a wide range of Electrical Panels owing to its vast manufacturing capability. The sheet metal shop in the manufacturing facility is fully equipped with high tech machinery and facilities, including CNC machine, cutter, along with shearing, braking and welding. We outsource the fabrication and power coating processes.
ACCU-PANELS CARRIED OUT SOME IN-HOUSE TEST FOR LT PANELS:
- Mechanical endurance test carried out by closing and opening of ACBs, SFUs, MCCBs, and MCBs etc.
- Insulation test with 500V megger, before and after H. V. test.
- High voltage, insulation test carried out between phases to earth bus bar keeping the isolating switch in open position and closed position.
- All the interlocks, controls, tripping mechanism of the switchgear shall be tested for their proper functioning.
- Simulating control circuits for various operations of feeders, remote indicating lights and other remote operations, if any.
- Pick-up and drop-out voltages for shunt-trip and closing coils.
- RS-485 Communication Testing with Software
- Primary Injection Test
- Secondary Injection
- All routine tests specified in relevant Indian Standards and witnessed by buyer.