Meter Panel board
Meter Panel board for multiple meter compartments. The NBH Metering Panels are indoor and outdoor type which conform to IP 54 degree of protection. All Metering Panels are properly pre treated & then powder coated. Some of the Salient features of our Metering Panels.
Meter Panel board Totally enclosed, self-supporting, floor mounted, dust and vermin proof enclosure fabricated out of 14G/16G CRCA steel sheet enclosure with cross linked foam gaskets on doors.
Accu-Panels manufacturing the Meter Panel board with high standard of quality and reliability. As a result, Accupanels is a top 10 electrical panel manufacturer. LT panels is designed with rated current ranging from 100A to 6300A and up to 65KA and 80KA fault level.
Firstly, all indoor panels have protection of IP54 or better even more all outdoor panels will have protection of IP65 or better. Secondly, all Meter Panel board are made by laser cutting CRCA sheet and powder coating with 7-Tank process.
Additionally, all Our LT panels having undergo pretreatment for Decreasing, Water rinsing & De-rusting/ Phosphating, also all LT panelsPainted with Powder Coated or Synthetic enamel as per the requirements. After that,seven tank process made by the painter. Similarly, Bus Bars / Internal Wiring uniform cross section and supported by SMC and DMC bases. Similarly, earthing Bus Bars running all along the Panel. In Conclusion, Meter Panel board are an important aspect of electrical control panels and LT panels.
All the Panel’s with metal clad, totally enclosed, rigid, floor mounted, air -insulated, cubical type suitable for operation on three phase / single phase,415 or 230 volts, 50 Hz. The panels will designed for minimum expected ambient temperature of 45 degrees Celsius, 80 percent humidity and dusty weather.
Using in Dairy, Plastic industry, Refrigeration plants, Batching plants, Chemical Plants and many more related with electricity.
Accu-panels focus the product and services delivery to industries such as solar power plant, Utilities of industries, Manufacturing plants, Mining and ball mills, Food Beverage, Marine, Construction and Other industries that require a reliable partner for cost effective solution for electrical panels.
Metering panels are a kind of control panels which are very much required for the domestic as well as industrial purposes for the measurement of amount of power used up and the rate of power consumption. Thee metering panels are the best equipments which can easily be installed and can conveniently be used for the processes of power consumption. These apartment metering panels are very easy to install and are provided with excellent anemometers and galvanometers for the calculation of present incoming and output voltage amplitude.
- Well equipped with all the required necessities
- Easy and comfortable operation
- Convenient installation
- Cost efficient
- Sturdy construction
- NBH Metering Panels are Fully Compartmentalised in design
- Provision for Main and DG Supply is provided in NBH Metering Panels
- Current limiting option is available in our Metering Panel design
- Dual meter option is available in NBH Metering Panels
- Provisions for future extensions
- Permanent identification labels shall be provided in Metering Panels as per site application demand for each compartment
- Electrolytic Grade tested Bus Bars – Copper or Aluminium as desired
- Proper Earthing provided at the bottom of the panels throughout the entire length
- Metering Panels have Removable Gland plates
- Permanent computerized identification labels / Ferrules provided
- Degree of Protection IP 54
- Short circuit breaking Capacity of 50KA for 1 second.
- NBH Metering Panels have facilities like DG Incomer with AMF Functions, Required feeders shall be operated on DG Incomers as per interlocking with cut off features
Panel metering is key to understanding energy consumption in homes, buildings, and facilities. This is often undertaken by either metering the whole panel at the source, or by metering individual circuits for more refined results (branch circuit monitoring).
Meter Panel board offer a wide array of features including data logging, internal memory, time-of-use, power quality and more. Additionally panel meters can also feature a variety of communication options which allow for the collection of data remotely. This offers convenient access to an array of power and energy readings remotely, and the ability to produce detailed reporting.