Quality assurance is a way of preventing mistakes and defects in the CPRI Approved Panel Manufacturer products. In other words avoiding problems when delivering products to customers. Quality is critical to satisfying your customers and retaining their loyalty so they continue to buy from you in the future.
CPRI Approved Panel Manufacture
Accu-panels committed to achieve excellence in product quality standards & always delivering service as per global requirements. We have Certification of ISO 90001-2015 from TUV-SUD South Africa for the Standard of design, Manufacturing and Services. In addition our Product is tested in cpri Bhopal for reputation of CPRI Approved Panel Manufacturer in Ahmedabad.
Firstly, Our Quality policy is to enhance business turnover through customer satisfaction. Secondly, continuously improving and supplying high quality, compatible. Thirdly, reliable products & services and set the standard of excellence for the industry.
ACCU-PANELS Carried Out Some In-house Test for LT Panels:
- Mechanical endurance test carring out by closing and opening of ACBs, SFUs, MCCBs, and MCBs etc.
- Insulation test with 500V megger, before and after H. V. test.
- High voltage, insulation test to be carried out between phases to earth bus bar keeping the isolating switch in open position and closed position.
- Primary Injection Test.
- RS-485 Communication Testing with Software
- Simulating control circuits for various operations of feeders, remote indicating lights and other remote operations, if any.
- All the interlocks, controls, tripping mechanism of the switchgear shall be tested for their proper functioning.
- Pick-up and drop-out voltages for shunt-trip and closing coils.
- Secondary Injection
- All routine tests specified in relevant Indian Standards and witnessed by buyer.
Our Quality Policy
We are committed to achieve excellence in product quality standards & always delivering service as per global requirements with designing the energy Quality Products. Quality is not just another goal; it is our basic strategy for survival and future growth. We shall create an environment where each employee contributes to all aspects of our business process. We shall strive to meet with global requirements by continual improvement of our processes.
There are two main types of electrical distribution boards, first is electrical panels and second is solar LT panels.
- Electrical Panels: An electrical panel is also known as load center. This panel is a metal electrical service box that accepts the main power to the home and distributes electrical current to the various circuits within the home
- Solar LT Panels: Solar LT Panel is an electrical distribution board that receives power from an solar panels and distributes the same to various electronic devices and distribution boards. These types of panels are used in industries both for internal as well as external use.
In various industries, electrical consultants design electric distribution boards with distribution transformer. After which, they bus duct this board to PCC Panel for more distribution of electrical panels. Also electrical contractors supply MCC Panel and APFC Panel to enhance its functionality. Apart from this, when a client chooses to install solar power plant, we supply Solar ACDB and Solar DCDB Feeder Pillar and Junction Box along with synchronizing panels.
CPRI Approved means Central Power Research Institute established by the Government of India. CPRI approved manufacturers are professionals who are authorized by CPRI. The premier institute undertakes applied research in electrical functioning as an independent national testing and certification authority to manufacture electrical equipment. All electrical panel manufacturers should have CPRI Approved Label to design and manufacture premium quality electrical panels.
PCC is Power Control Centre. PCC Panels are those panels that supply or receive H.T. powers. Such panels are manufactured in a perfectly compartmentalized structure. There can be a provision of space heater, thermostat and backup protection if required by customer.
PCC panel is used for distribution and control of various electrical power source in the industry. Therefore, it is considered as the most important electric panel. PCC panel is a kind of distribution board in LT panels that can distribute power from the generation to production.
Furthermore, Accu-Panels is a leading PCC panel manufacturer in India.
MCC panel is Motor Control Centre panel that is used for motor control of various electrical power in the industry. MCC panel is a electrical control panel in LT panels that can easily control the motor from generation to production.
Moreover, Accu-Panels is a leading MCC panel manufacturer in India.
A motor control centre panel can include variable frequency drives, programmable controllers, and metering. It can also be the electrical service entrance for any building. To purchase MCC panel, contact us now. We offer a wide range of motor control panels at competitive pricing.
PCC Panel | MCC Panel | APFC Panel | Solar ACDB | Solar DCDB | Feeder Pillar | Junction Box | Synchronizing Panel | AMF Panel | Bus Duct Power Distribution Board | Lighting Distribution Board| Auto Change Over Panel| Ac Drive Panel| PLC Automation SCADA Panel| Breaker Panel| Intelligent MCC Panel (IMCC)| Bus Duct up to 6300A| All type of Electrical Control Panel| Draw out MCC Panel
Tag: PCC Panels Electric Control Panel, Power Distribution Board, Distribution Panel Board, Automatic Power Factor Panel, Energy Meter Panel Board, Solar AC Power Distribution Board, ACDB Panel, Solar ACDB, Solar Combiner Box, DG Set Control Panel, DG Synchronization Panel, Solar DG Synchronization Panel, Feeder Pillars, Three Phase APFC Panel, Electrical AMF Panel, Bus Bar Box, Three Phase Distribution Boards, Ac Drive Panel, PLC Motor Control Panels, AMF Panels Board For Generators, AMF Panels Board For Solar, PMCC Electric Panel, Electrical Panels and Distribution Box, IMCC Panel, Modular Electric Switch Board, Aluminium Bus Duct, LT Bus Duct.