Power Distribution Board
What is pdb panel?
- Power Distribution Board (PDB panel) is a component of an electrical system which Distribute electrical power into subsidiary circuit by circuit breaker and switch fuse unit. Power Distribution Board also known as power distribution board panel of electrical panel. In addition, equipped complete with all type of required number of air circuit breakers, switch fuse unit, contactor, protective relays, fuses, meters, indicating lamps, push buttons, busbar etc.
what we are offering?
Additionally, all Power Distribution Board (PDB panel) having undergo pretreatment for Decreasing, Water rinsing & De-rusting/ Phosphating, also all LT panels Painted with Powder Coated or Synthetic enamel as per the requirements. After that,seven tank process made by the painter. Similarly, Bus Bars / Internal Wiring uniform cross section and supported by SMC and DMC bases.
- We are making panels with metal clad enclosed and fabricated out of high quality CRCA sheet.
- We provide busbar According to the air insulated and made high quality, high conductivity, high strength copper/Aluminium with heat shrinkable PVC sleeves and colour coded in red, Yellow, Blue and Black to identify the three phases and neutral of the system as per relevant IS code.
- Accu Panels is providing best quality and customized PDB panels with customized solutions as per client requirement.
Firstly, all indoor panels have protection of IP54 or better even more all outdoor panels have protected with IP65 or better. Secondly, all PCC Panels made by laser cutting CRCA sheet and powder coating with 7-Tank process.
Standards of Power Distribution Board (PDB panel)
PDB panel are designed as per IS standard IS 8623, IEC 60529. In addition, all switches and the circuit breakers, connectors conformed to IEC 60947, part I, II and III/ IS 60947 part I, II and III.
All the Panel’s with metal clad, totally enclosed, rigid, floor mounted, air -insulated, cubical type suitable for operation on three phase / single phase,415 or 230 volts, 50 Hz. Power control center panel have designed for minimum expected ambient temperature of 45 degrees Celsius. Also 80 percent humidity and dusty weather.
- Residential,Commercial and industrial purposes.
- Cement Industries
- Sugar Industries etc.